Thursday, June 16, 2011

Start Over!!

Ok so I didn't do so well with trying to count calories. I have found a diet that tells me what to eat when and what to do for exercise and when. I think I will have better luck with this because there is no room for cheating. I have to stick to exactly what is written down on my paper. I'm just that type of person! Food is my biggest weakness!

I knew about a week ago that I would be starting this diet. I took the last week to enjoy all of the foods I love and won't be having for a very very long time! Pizza, burgers, ice cream (lots!) and so much more! Even with all of my pigging out in the last week, I didn't gain any weight back. I still have a loss of 5 pounds since I first started this blog. Hopefully I will be losing that plus some in this first week of the new diet!

Because this diet was given to me by a friend who paid money for it (we are exchanging services), I can't disclose the details of what I'm eating daily.

My hubby bought me a new food scale yesterday and I'm working now on making a few days worth of food! I'M SO EXCITED!!! BYE BYE COTTAGE CHEESE BUTT!

Starting weight on this diet: 222 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment