Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Week 1

So I decided that it isn't very realistic for me to do a daily post. I will instead do a weekly post! Between taking care of my girls, the house, school work and developing my business, it isn't easy to get time to write on here.

I had a few moments of weakness last week. My husband and I went out to TGI Friday's and I had ribs (which melted right off the bone), fries and a sangria. I wasn't able to get on the treadmill very much. That is going to be the number one obstacle... making time for working out. With both girls being up at different times and napping at different times and basically needing me 24/7 and my husband being gone 11 hours a day Monday through Friday, I'm going to have to figure something out.

By Friday I had lost 4 pounds. Yesterday I had gained 2 pounds back. That makes my total weight loss for the first week 2 pounds. My goal for this week is 5 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment